The House Of Glass

12:13 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Have you ever been to a nearby reasonable or jamboree and had

the interesting knowledge of experiencing the "Place of Glass"?

I recall that this being an entrancing knowledge, the

objective was to endure a labyrinth of mirrors,

for the most part with arms augmented in light of the fact that I didn't know

which path was out as all the encompassing mirrors

mirrored each other and the picture of me in them!

I had the acknowledgment today that this experience is

extremely practically equivalent to how we experience our lives!

In the House of Glass, all over I turned,

there I was - generally in different states, short and

fat, long and thin or all cockeyed relying on how

the mirror I was reflected in was formed.

I simply completed a book today that I couldn't put

down once I opened it and didn't need it to end when

I completed it!

"Strolling Between The Worlds - The Science Of Compassion"

by Gregg Braden. Braden has gotten to be one of my top choice

educators these previous couple of years as his life reflects my

own from various perspectives, particularly in his comprehension of

"life" and being human.

I have long referred to about the idea of others as

"mirrors" in my life, and I don't have the foggiest idea about that I truly

got the essence or centrality of that idea until

I read this book!

Part 5 of this book is titled:

"Voyage of Initiation, The Seven Temples of Relationship"

In it, Braden wonderfully clarifies "The Seven

Mirrors of Relationship" as taught to us by the old

Essenes. He states,

"Connections are your chance

to see yourself in all ways. Every relationship [no

matter how enormous or how small] mirrors an impression of

your convictions, judgments, inclination or deficiency in that department,

as you cooperate with others. Regardless of the possibility that you live upon a

peak having no human collaboration you still

must cooperate with yourself. Inside yourself you will

see the impression of your convictions."

Our connections are our cutting edge individual sanctuaries

of learning and love, much the same as the antiquated sanctuaries

worked to show us something important to us, our

cooperation with others has supplanted the stone and

brick work structures of antiquated "reproduced", holy experience.

Similarly as with all the immense assets that present themselves

to me, this book comes at an absolute best time!

Very nearly 3 months back I cleared out home for an amplified visit

with my new companion and accomplice. The news that I would

be gone so long hit my family as a passionate ton of blocks.

Like the 'Illuminated Warrior' I have gotten to be, I stood

in my energy as each strategy they could assemble

introduced itself to have me stay put "where I had a place."

- including dangers to have me conferred for my narrow-mindedness.

Like the "Dissident" I can SO be, I couldn't hold up to

cut free and escape the complexity and poor yearnings of

everybody around me. The time and space away appeared to

me an immaculate chance to accommodate some long lasting

connection issues and to "cool my planes" around the

feelings that had been mixed up inside me.

As the House Of Glass case above, I am too

sufficiently savvy to realize that changing my area in

physical space won't "resolve" my own issues

within reach, thus I go realizing that "all around I go,

there I am." I wondered what life would

present to me in my new surroundings that would "reflect"

what I had going ahead in my connections at home!

The main thing that I abandoned me was the

"enthusiastic charge" connected with my "connection"

to the circumstance. I could feel the "help" of that

as the plane took off into the mists.

As "Law" would have it, my pondering was tended to

in spades! I couldn't have set myself up enough for

the awesome and delectable mirrors exhibited to me

for the motivations behind discovering sweet "determination". What's more,

additionally like the similarity of the "Place Of Glass" above,

these mirrors were slighty to one side from life back home,

what's more, they were completely reflecting back pictures of Me

in my predefined designs! The likenesses of where

I got myself were more than "uncanny".

As I communicate and "Be" in my new surroundings without

the passionate charges present I am mindful of how much

simpler it is for me to "see" what's truly going on

in the mirrors. In the event that I confide in and acknowledge that

"Every relationship reflects an impression of

my convictions, judgments, predisposition or need thereof...",

the "ahas" of where I have to move my point of view

make them slap my temple on a hourly premise!

The encounters in my new surroundings not just

mirror my encounters back home, they are far greater

what's more, a great deal more overstated than where I originated from!

Out of this wonderful new complexity comes the well known

rockets of yearning and a position of thankfulness and

certified sympathy for those I hold "generally dear".

As I prepared myself to come back to my home "mirrors" I

run with a new point of view and applauding myself on the

back for having held fast with sympathy. I'm

genuinely sure that what is reflected back to me upon

my landing will look very not quite the same as when I cleared out.

I have understood the advantages of mending and determination

from having endured a significantly more bizarre labyrinth of a

entire distinctive arrangement of mirrors!