Life's Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard

10:14 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I simply completed this book and what stunning planning I had. I have most likely had this book for a couple of years now as it turned out in 2007. I am a serial book purchaser. I go to Barnes and Noble or Amazon and will glance around and locate an extraordinary book, purchase it and afterward never read it.

On the off chance that you haven't knew about Brendon Burchard, he is really an extremely effective speaker, creator and business visionary and an entirely early age (I think he is a little more than 30). Be that as it may, his life wasn't generally so great.

In the same way as other of us, he had his battles. He really was in a terrible auto crash around 13 years prior in a creating nation and almost kicked the bucket. His companion was driving and they were doing around 85 mph on a winding street. Abruptly they hit the holding divider and flew over the edge.

Marvelously, he could escape the auto, all grisly and wounded, yet alive. He says that amid those seconds the auto was flying noticeable all around and turning again and again on the ground, his life was replayed before his eyes. When he escaped the auto, remaining on top of the hood, he gazed upward and said, "Gracious, God, thank you - thank you for the additional opportunity. I guarantee I'll win it."

While the book is about fresh opportunities, it isn't such a great amount about his additional opportunity. The book is really a story of a man that goes to an entertainment mecca looking for answers to why a mischance has happened. I won't give away a lot of the story, however suffice it to say he gets the answers yet not the way he was expecting it. The fundamental character has the chance to take a gander at past encounters in his life from someone else's point of view and realizes what he could have done another way.

This is one of the better books I have perused in some time about authority and life changes. The story is remarkable and I got myself stuck to it. It is 203 pages and I think I completed it in around 5 hours more than two days, so it is a brisk, simple read.

Brendon says, "we as a whole have three inquiries when we pass on, have I lived, have I adored, and did I make a difference?" This book goes over those inquiries, taking a gander at the fundamental characters past, present and future. Furthermore, obviously, there is a magnificently upbeat completion.

Out of 5 stars, The Leadership Dr. gives this one, 5 stars.